(Have I got your sweet tooth screaming? All these pictures are in my Pinterest food board; you can click to follow me.)
There are a lot of really good, inspiring writers around the world, writing blogs while carrying on with their “real” lives. It’s encouraging to know that there is so much wisdom and kindness in the hearts and minds of regular, everyday people. One of these people is Faith at Faithrises, who writes to encourage, motivate, uplift, and inspire people to rise above personal difficulties and challenging circumstances. What a great work!
Sweet Faith nominated me for the “Super Sweet Blogging Award.” What a “sweet” thing to do! My constant prayer is that all my words, coming from my mouth or my fingertips, will be a pleasing, sweet aroma to our Father. This is a fun award because it’s all about sweets… which I love! Then I get to nominate my own sweetie-pie bloggers.
1. Give credit to the person who chose to nominate you. (You rock, Faith!)
2. Answer the “Super Sweet” questions.
3. Nominate a “Baker’s Dozen” (13) blogs.
“Super Sweet” Questions:
1. Cookies or Cake? Cake. The ooey-gooey, pecan-covered, fudgey chocolate sheet cake.
2. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate!
3. What is your favorite sweet treat? See #1
4. When do you crave sweet things the most? Mid-afternoon. I could eat the whole cake when I get home from work.
5. If you had a sweet nickname, what would it be? I’m usually “honey” to my sweetie.
My Baker’s Dozen blogs:
6. I Hope 4 him
10. Too Darn Happy
12. Sherry’s Place
Visit these great bloggers, and you will be in for a treat! If they are new to you, tell them I sent you by.